Classic Hot 60 Workshop with Chris!
Sunday, September 30
What is Hot Yoga?
- Hot Yoga is a series of traditional hatha yoga poses and breathing exercises, performed in a heated room
- Room temperature is heated to approximately 100-105 degrees farenheit
- Every class is a beginner’s yoga class – there are no advanced classes – and is suitable for all ages and abilities
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- Our classes are designed to work every part of the body, organ, muscle and joint
- The heat facilitates stretching, by warming and loosening the body, thus making it much safer to go deeper into the poses
- The heat also serves to facilitate “detoxing” of the body, by eliminating toxins through sweat